23 May 2012

I like eggs.

I like eggs a lot, actually. As I said in my previous post, I eat smoothies for breakfast on most days during the week, but on the weekends and when I have the random morning off, I like to make myself an actual sit-down breakfast, usually involving eggs! Sometimes I'll even make an omelette for dinner, if I'm feelin' crazy ;)

Egg and sausage wrap with milk and coffee.

Fried eggs and avocado on whole wheat toast and topped with siracha! Served with horchata and coffee.

My version of chilaquiles. I saute strips of corn tortilla until they're nice and crispy, and then set them to the side on a paper towel to absorb the grease. Then I scramble eggs with salsa and add beans if I have them. At the very end I add the tortilla strips back in. Serve with sour cream and and more salsa on top. And avocado on the side, of course.

Breakfast sandwiches are one of my favorite things to eat. This one had eggs, avocado and siracha. Good, crispy bread is a must here.

3-cheese arugula omelette. With siracha. Hmm... sensing a theme here?


Spinach, mushroom and goat cheese omelette with a slice of whole grain toast.

Here is a link to 15 twists on cooking eggs for breakfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment