14 March 2011

bestie

today. is my best friend's birthday. yes, even though she is however many miles across the country and i haven't seen her in how long, i still consider one of my best friends. we've been through so much together. she was there for me the day my grandpa had the accident and i was stuck in las cruces while everyone else was at the hospital in el paso. she was there during my breakup with the boy i thought i would stay with forever. come to think of it, her family was there for me during those times as well.
brittany (and her ma) always know just what to say to make me realize (once again) that everything will be ok in  the end. i am so happy that we have managed to keep in touch. i hope we get to hang out in person again soon.
don't get me wrong, i have great friends here. but different friends fulfill different purposes and there is no one quite like this girl.




Happy Birthday, Britt. I honestly don't know what I'd do without ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment