12 December 2012

24 before 25 Final Count

Hi guys! I haven't posted in a while, but I've been so busy moving, and before moving it was planning to move, packing, looking for a new job, etc. Anyway, it's a little late, but here is my final 24 before 25 list.

1. move to a new city

2. get a writing/editing job
3. discover a new band/musician (that i'll keep listening to)
4. make new friends (which, as it turns out, is harder to do as an adult)
5. go to a music festival
6. take a class 
7. take a road trip
8. take a blog tutorial or e-course I have yet to do this, but I have taught myself a lot and given my blog a makeover! Points for effort?
9. learn how to French braid (I'm still not a pro though.)
10. try Dutch food
11. try fried chicken and waffles
12. make at least 5 Julia Child recipes 
13. learn how to apply eyeliner well
14. have a spa day with mom and sister
15. go to Vegas with friends
16. cook lobster
17. plan a trip with Brittany (We talked about it, it just didn't happen.)
18. take a zumba class 
19. live on my own
20. go to a concert or play in a foreign language (Well I went to a French movie...)
21. learn how to ride a bike I have tried on my cousin's bike, but have yet to master it.
22. get a dia de los muertos tattoo (Money issues)
23. make cute jewelry 
24. make an outfit for K-lee (I just got my sewing machine.)

There are quite a bit that I didn't do. Some of them I'm going to transfer to my new list, and some I'll let go. I'll post my new list soon though, and I will be more dedicated to my goals this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment