2. get a writing/editing job
discover a new band/musician (that i'll keep listening to)
make new friends (which, as it turns out, is harder to do as an adult)
go to a music festival
take a class
take a road trip
8. take a blog tutorial or e-course I have yet to do this, but I have taught myself a lot and given my blog a makeover! Points for effort?
learn how to French braid (I'm still not a pro though.)
10. try Dutch food
try fried chicken and waffles
make at least 5 Julia Child recipes
13. learn how to apply eyeliner well
14. have a spa day with mom and sister
15. go to Vegas with friends
16. cook lobster
17. plan a trip with Brittany (We talked about it, it just didn't happen.)
18. take a zumba class
19. live on my own
go to a concert or play in a foreign language (Well I went to a French movie...)
21. learn how to ride a bike I have tried on my cousin's bike, but have yet to master it.
22. get a dia de los muertos tattoo (Money issues)
23. make cute jewelry
24. make an outfit for K-lee (I just got my sewing machine.)
There are quite a bit that I didn't do. Some of them I'm going to transfer to my new list, and some I'll let go. I'll post my new list soon though, and I will be more dedicated to my goals this year.