17 December 2012

25 before 26

I can't believe I'm 25! Here's the list I came up with of goals for the next year of my life.

1. Get a writing/reading related job
2. Plan trip with Brittany
3. Lose 20 pounds
4. Cook a lobster
5. Join a gym or sign up for a fitness class
6. Learn how to sew better and try lots of sewing projects
7. Make cute jewelry
8. Watch 10 classic films
9. Have a mother/daughter day
10. Take a picture every day of 2013
11. Get zia symbol tattoo
12. Read 10 books from the Rory Gilmore book challenge
13. Write every day
14. Drink in moderation
15. Go semi-vegetarian (no meat before 5/meatless Mondays)
16. Write a blog post at least once a week
17. Shop with intention
18. Learn how to grill
19. Use these words more often
20. Visit a city I've never been to
21. Take a creative class/workshop
22. Build up my relationships with my aunts
23. Figure out career goals and write an artist statement
24. Own a statement coat
25. Keep a plant alive

Some of these goals aren't concrete things that I can accomplish and cross off (#17, #19, #22), but that's ok. I'm going to print this out this year and tack it to my bulletin board. I'll keep you updated!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this. The fact that you're doing it, and numbers 2 and 17, duh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. I am following you now too XO

    http://mevamarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete