05 September 2012

Dear Wednesday

Dear September, you mark the beginning of my favorite season. I can't wait for sweaters and hot cocoa!

Dear Keiko Lynn, your wildflowers post came at exactly the right time for me. I'm relieved to know that I'm not the only one who is experiencing, or has experienced, a quarter life crisis. Who knew such a thing existed?

Dear Brittany, you always know how to talk me back to sanity. I don't know how many times I've said it, but I don't know what I'd do without you.

Dear 826Chicago, I am super excited to start working with your program! Nervous, but excited. I can't wait to be a part of something that encourages writing in youth.

Dear alcohol, I'll be taking a break from you. Or rather, I'm going to stop viewing you as a recreational activity. You are something to be enjoyed (in moderation) with food from now on.

Dear numerous bruises all over my body, where the hell did you come from?? Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment