21 September 2012

Links for Sharing

The weather here has changed drastically in the past week. Changes in weather always seem to have strange effects on my life. My skin and hair get wonky, my allergies start acting crazy, I get moody, and it seems like other people have been acting off as well. Maybe it's all in my head; I don't know. Anyway, here are some links I've collected over the past week. Enjoy!

I don't know about you, but my feet could definitely use some TLC right about now.

Did any of you grow up watching reruns of The Golden Girls after school?

If I ever have a little girl, I hope she's as adorable and spirited as this one seems to be. (How cute is her outfit??)

From 0 - 100 in 150 seconds.

After visiting the Renegade Craft Festival a couple weeks ago I've had an overwhelming desire to learn silkscreen printing (among other things). This booth was one of my favorites.

This is a great article on stereotypes.

I've been contemplating purchasing a chambray top, but wasn't sure what to pair it with. This blog post offers some great styling tips.

Lettering is another obsession of mine.

I really love and want this necklace.

Make it do, or do without.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Personally, I'd love to curl up with a pumpkin spice latte and a book, but I'll have to put that off 'til Monday. Off to work I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment