16 March 2011

goodmorningmerrysunshine!

when i was younger my mom used to wake me up singing and opening the blinds so that the sun would shine in, which i did not appreciate at all. i've never been a morning person. my family members typically fight over who has to wake me up when we're on vacations. i'm not as grumpy in the mornings as i used to be, i think part of that is because i wake myself up now and i have no one to be grumpy with. now, i open my own blinds and have certain songs that i play almost every morning to get myself ready for the day.
here are some of them:

Nina Simone - Feelin' Good


The Drums - Let's Go Surfing

Florence and the Machine - Dog Days Are Over (i know, i've posted this before, but it's just so good!)


The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion

Magnetic Man ft Katy B - Perfect Stranger

Martin Solveig - Hello
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment