24 September 2012

Monday Funday

I never seem to get as much done on my days off as I mean to. For one thing, I tend to take advantage of this time to sleep. It's so hard for me to get out of bed when there's nothing particularly pressing I have to do.  Also, I always have about five loads of laundry to do, so that takes up quite a bit of time. Cleaning my car has been on my to-do list for the past eight or so weeks in a row, and I have yet to get to it... oops! BUT I did have time to cook a proper breakfast for myself, sip on a pumpkin spice latte, try a couple new recipes, and I have an empty hamper and a pile of freshly laundered clothes. So that's nice. Maybe I'll even get around to painting my toenails later...

The flavors of fall

Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

Pumpkin Cream Cheese on a Cinnamon Raisin Bagel

Oh hey, clean laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment