22 October 2012

Monday Funday/Links for Sharing

I had an exceptionally long week/weekend last week, so I let myself sleep in today! Of course, my way too comfortable bed and the lack of sun shining though my window contributed to this laziness. After I finally managed to drag myself out of bed and make myself breakfast, a guy came to fix our internet and give us cable, and here was here almost all day. So I still haven't gotten around to taking a shower, because I didn't feel comfortable taking one while he was here. This is all to say that I have had an extremely laid back day. I did attempt to make this bracelet, but it didn't quite work out. Working with wire is hard, guys. Here are some interesting things that I've been collecting the past couple of weeks. Enjoy!

It's never too late.

20 Ways to Create Your Best Life Ever.

How pretty are these earrings?

Fun book confessions. (I might have to do a post like this.)

A list of must-see documentaries.

Hot Chocolate. Ice Cream. Yum.

This is a great post on social media and our ever increasing need to feel validated.

A beautiful shop in Thailand.

This article on happiness and taking risks.

Hearts, hearts, everywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment