23 January 2012

It's Monday...

some of my favorite blogs have weekly traditions that i look forward to: Sometimes Sweet has Tattoo Tuesday, Lauren Conrad has Tuesday Ten, Jenna used to have Friday Favorites, but has recently switched to Sunshines/Dark Clouds. i'm a fan of any sort of ritual or tradition to keep me on track. so i think i'll start a new Monday tradition. since nobody really likes Mondays, i thought it'd be good to make a list of things to look forward to for the week! i'll come up with a clever name by next Monday (maybe). 

here goes:
  • i have 2 job interviews today! neither one is for my dream career but any job is better than no job, eh?
  • the weather is supposed to be better this week.
  • on Saturday my aunt and uncle are having a dinner party and i get to make the dessert. it's one of the guest's birthday and we were told she likes dark chocolate, so i'm thinking of making this cake. i love trying new recipes!
well i need to get ready for my first interview, cross your fingers for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment