17 February 2012

Getting to know me,

I'm feeling pretty lazy and don't feel like getting off of this lovely couch. In the spirit of doing something mindless to make me feel productive, I thought I'd do a good ole fashioned myspace-esque survey.


1. What time did you get up this morning? 
8:45ish

2. How do you like your steak? 
Medium or medium rare with sauteed mushrooms and onions on top. Maybe some green chile.  

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? 
That movie about the whales... with Drew Barrymore.

4. What is your favorite TV show? 
That's a toughie. I love love love How I Met Your Mother and The League. And Mad Men.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you? 
Maybe Florence. Although I've never actually been there.

6. What did you have for breakfast? 
A bagel.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? 
Italian.

8. What foods do you dislike? 
Pineapple, menudo, and lettuce.

9. Favorite Place to Eat? 
Grandma's house. 

10. Favorite dressing? 
Greek from Dion's.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? 
A red honda civic named Alice. As in Cullen.
12. What are your favorite clothes? 
My black jeggings from AE and tank tops. 

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? 
Greece.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 
For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic. 

15. Where would you want to retire? 
Maybe Ireland. Or Spain. Somewhere beautiful and relaxing. And green.

16. Favorite time of day? 
Right after work. Or first thing in the morning.

17. Where were you born? 
Las Cruces, NM.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? 
Tennis. Women's.

19. What will you do after you finish this survey?
I might take a bath in this fancy jet tub.

20. How are you feeling right now?
Lazy and a bit cold.

21. Look up. What do you see?
A TV that I'm not watching.

22. Bird watcher? 
No. Who does that?

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? 
Night, but I'm trying to transition into a morning person.

24. Do you have any pets? 
Nope.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? 
Not really.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? 
A marine biologist.

27. What is your best childhood memory? 
Playing with my cousins at grandma's. 

28. Are you a cat or dog person? 
Cat. I like dogs too though. 

29. Are you married? 
No. 

30. Always wear your seat belt? 
For the most part.

31. Been in a car accident? 
No. 

32. Any pet peeves? 
When people ask a question and don't pay attention to the answer.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? 
Pepperoni, mushroom and green chile. Or great pizza bianca.

34. Favorite Flower? 
Orchids.

35. Favorite ice cream? 
The kind with chocolate dipped waffle cone in it. 

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? 
Umm Lotaburger!

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 
I didn't. I did hit a curb though.

38. From whom did you get your last email? 
Maria, in response to my mom's plane ticket info.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? 
Probably H&M. 

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? 
I took the bus to Michigan Ave a few days ago?

41. Like your job? 
It's fine.

42. Broccoli? 
Yum.

43. What was your favorite vacation? 
Cozumel. The water was too beautiful. 

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? 
Scott and I got a taco before the play last night. 

45. What are you listening to right now? 
First Aid Kit, The Lion's Roar album.

46. What is your favorite color? 
Leaning towards yellow these days.

47. How many tattoos do you have? 
10?

48. Piercings?
3 in each ear and my nose. I want to re-pierce my cartilage.

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 
11:15 a.m.

50. Coffee Drinker? 
Drinking it now. Coffeecoffeecoffee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment