27 February 2012

Monday, Monday

I've forgotten to do my Monday tradition for the past couple weeks, but here are my things to look forward to this week!

  • Tomorrow I start babysitting Baby Leia! I've never had a long-term babysitting job, so I'm a bit apprehensive about it. But mostly excited. She seems like a very happy and fun baby. And it's always nice to be around small children (as long as they're not my own!). 
  • I found this March Photo a Day Challenge that I'm going to do! I'm kind of bad at making a commitment and sticking to it, but I'm going to push myself to do this. It will give me something to look forward to every day, and it will be a bit of a challenge, which is good.

  • The editor at my internship wants me to interview someone from TOMS shoes. I'm not sure if that will happen this week or not, but it will be cool to write about something other than just what is trending on Google.
  • I work every single day this week. This is both good and bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment