27 August 2012

24 before 25 Check-in


Hey guys, just thought I'd give y'all an update on how my 24 before 25 list is coming along. I have to admit, I kind of forgot about it, so I'm a bit behind. Some things are in progress and there are a few that I just don't think will happen (like living on my own and going to Vegas with friends), but that's ok!

1. move to a new city
2. get a writing/editing job
3. discover a new band/musician (that i'll keep listening to)
4. make new friends (which, as it turns out, is harder to do as an adult)
5. go to a music festival
6. take a class (such as cooking, photography, something creative!) In progress
7. take a road trip
8. take a blog tutorial or e-course I have yet to do this, but I have taught myself a lot and given my blog a makeover! Points for effort?
9. learn how to French braid
10. try Dutch food
11. try fried chicken and waffles
12. make at least 5 Julia Child recipes I've made one! And we're celebrating Julia's would have been 100th birthday when my grandma comes to visit so that will be 2 or 3 more.
13. learn how to apply eyeliner well
14. have a spa day with mom and sister
15. go to Vegas with friends
16. cook lobster
17. plan a trip with Brittany I hope she can come visit next month! I miss that girl too much.
18. take a zumba class I might have to modify this to yoga. There are a couple of yoga classes I'm interested in trying - Butterfly Haven Yoga and Sacred Space Yoga.
19. live on my own
20. go to a concert or play in a foreign language I do listen to Edith Piaf quite often... 
21. learn how to ride a bike I have tried on my cousin's bike, but have yet to master it.
22. get a dia de los muertos tattoo
23. make cute jewelry A coworker is supposed to teach me how to make these awesome bracelets she sells, so hopefully that will happen soon!
24. make an outfit for K-lee

No comments:

Post a Comment