17 August 2012

In With the New

You're probably wondering about the recent changes I've made on here. Or maybe you haven't even noticed. Either way, I'm going to ramble about said changes. Back to my original thought. Why the blog changes? Well for one thing, I'm restless. And fickle. I just can't seem to find the right theme, or direction, to take this blog in. I'm still working on this aspect, but I do have ideas about what I do and don't want to incorporate. For the most part, I don't want this blog to be about my personal life at all. Obviously, I can't remove myself completely from it, and it wouldn't be good if I did. But I do want to keep my distance from it.

So what's with the name? I feel like whiskey and glitter represent two aspects of my character. Whiskey is my rougher, DGAF side. Glitter is the girly, sometimes childlike part of me. Combined, these two things definitely don't represent my whole being, but separately they do show two faces that I turn towards the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment