01 August 2012

USA! USA!

I've never been an Olympic fanatic like my friend Jenna, but I do keep up with them and there are certain events that I've always loved watching. My favorite has always been gymnastics, probably because I took gymnastics as a child. I really enjoyed it, but dropped out when I got to the level where everyone had to compete. I was terribly shy and hated performing in front of other people.

But I digress. The U.S. women's gymnastics team took home the gold this year! I'm so proud of all the girls. Floor has always been my least favorite gymnastics event to watch, but the girls blew me away this year, especially Gabby Douglas. Congratulations girls!!! I'll be working tonight, but hopefully I can sneak into the billiards room to catch some of the men's gymnastics tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment